Thursday, October 15, 2009

imij media:: the hope center in kansas city

Every once in a while there is a project that comes along that grabs your heart and really pulls you in. One of the things that we do along with photos is produce videos for non-profits that are doing amazing things in their communities. Usually don't share this side of Imij as much as I probably should. This project is pretty special to me. Please take a chance to watch it and let me know what you think!
Much thanks to Nicholaus James, Matt White and Matt Nagel for all their hard work too. If you feel like supporting the Hope Center just know that they really practice what they preach and really give back!! http://hopecenterkc.org

The Hope Center from Matt Nagel on Vimeo.

1 comment:

I am Bethany. said...

Thank you so much for producing this, Jenae. The Hope Center is such a deep, complex organization that it's hard to describe in conversation with people who haven't experienced it before. Now I can direct them to this video for the big picture. I love it!